Journal Entry 1




Question 1: 

My experience conducting research or writing a research paper in my other courses were always a journey a long one 😅. The reason why I would consider my experience a journey would be because I had to come up with my own research questions and well let's just say am not the best when it comes up to thinking of questions. And well don't get me started with how much time I have to finish my paper. I don't tend to feel pressure when my assignments are due but when it comes to writing any type of essay, I do tend to need more time to finish due to me not having enough information to finish my assignment. And well it didn't come easy to me to type 4 to 5 pages. But the thing that made my work a bit easier was the sources I found online, and those specific sources do help me find more information of the topic am researching.


Question 2:

My mindset right now in the beginning of the course knowing that we will focus on research is well good in my opinion. In other words, focusing on finding research to me is a good opportunity to get better in finding more information of the specific topic. The difference between a research project that is done in high school would be that you will get more help and the teachers are more likely to inform you on what to fix due to not a lot of students so the teacher can have one on one with you. And in college the research projects are more as in individual work as in do it yourself and sometimes not being able to have the professor's feedback on what your ideas are or what information you wrote down but overall, it gives the students a chance to understand that in some situations we have to do it ourselves without anyone's help. But I am willing to think positively about this course to learn some new things and put them to use for future assignments and to improve in and out of school 😄.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 4

Journal Entry 6