Journal Entry 4

 


QUESTION #1 

The thing I would love to discover from my primary data collection is why would individuals as in college students find social media to affect them either in a positive or a negative way. I want to see what they think about social media and what they think are some affects to it. 

QUESTION #2 

The population that I want to target for my research essay is college students. The reason why is because most of the students use social media as a guide, escape or as a friend. Due to me also being a college student I want to know what other think about social media and how it is taking over. And I want to also know if am the only college students that thinks this specific way about social media.

QUESTION #3 

For my research question I will also be conducting a survey and there will be a total of 15 participants. These participants will have the option to answer some questions that I have conducted about social media. These questions are simple ones that include either a yes or no answer or it will include the participants to type down their answers. The answers I gather will help me write my research paper and will also help by allowing me to see how individual people think about social media and what affects it can cause to a college student.

QUESTION #4 

As I am conducting my research survey, I will reach participants by coming up to them and seeing if they will be willing to participate in answering some questions for my paper. And it will be optional and anonymous. The participants will mainly be from campus due to me only focusing on college students. So, after class or before I will go up to students and ask if they have free time to answer some questions and if they do then great and if they don't then that is totally fine due to them maybe having to finish their assignments so if that happens then I just ask someone else.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 1

Journal Entry 6