Journal Entry 6



QUESTION #1:   As of all the feedback that I have received so far, I would say that my baseline is somewhere between 3 and 5. The reason why I believe this is my baseline is because while receiving feedback I would sometimes get feedback for things or ideas that I thought were good but for other people it didn't seem to make any sense so they would give me feedback, but I would sometimes take it, or I would either not use their feedback. Having this issue sometimes it will make me feel not too sure of myself in other words I would not be expecting feedback from ideas I thought were good to include in either my essay or projects. 




QUESTION #2:  If I compare my emotions to that of a medalist, I will say I feel like I always win 3rd place. The reason why I would say that I would win 3rd place is because I am always okay with it. Due to the point where I know that I tried my best and that will have to do. Another reason is because I don't necessarily play any sports so I won't know what actual athletes feel but with feedback and education wise I will have to be 3rd place due to me just also being happy with just being in the top 3 and I would feel good about myself. And feel confident on the feedback I received even if I don't agree with it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 1

Journal Entry 4