Journal Entry 2

 

 INEQUALITY




Having inequalities in public schools are more common than anyone can think. Inequalities not only can go by race, but they can also be due to color, looks, and financial reasons. Most people would say that now a days there is more equality, but I disagree. Inequality still happens every single day maybe not in my school or yours but somewhere in the world a boy or a girl have or are experiencing inequality from their teachers or classmates. 




Now a days having inequality in a higher education system (University) is not that common in my own opinion. For example, I don't see or hear any kind of inequality happening. But just because I don't see it or hear it does not mean it does not exist. It might be happening in another school but as of right at the moment I can say I do not see any inequality taking place in my school or around me. But inequality is something that we should all be talking more about but as we do nothing seems to be changing.





But inequality is something that we should all be talking more about but as we do nothing seems to be changing. As time passes, I know that equality will soon   take place.



   














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 1

Journal Entry 4

Journal Entry 6